Thursday, September 9, 2010

WELCOME!

WELCOME

I've created this blog to provide you with some insight as to how you can include technology in your daily lessons. My hope is that I will be able to assist you in the daunting task of finding useful technology tools that you can use in your classroom.

Each week I will be creating new posts that will highlight technology that you might want to include in your lessons.  I will also be conducting short and specialized seminars to help you become familiar with these tools.

Please, feel free to subscribe to this blog and leave any comments you believe will be useful. 


A short video by Professor Michael Wesch(Kansas State) summarizing some of the characteristics of students and education today.  You might also want to check out Dr. Wesch's follow up blog titled A Vision of  Students Today (And What Teachers Must Do).

No comments:

Post a Comment